AirSep NewLife Intensity 10 Home Oxygen Concentrator
The Airsep NewLife Intensity Oxygen Concentrator is a high flow device that delivers up to 8 LPM of continuous oxygen. It also has a high pressure capacity of 20 psig, which is approximately three times higher than most Oxygen Concentrators. High pressure and high flow oxygen combine to add more utility the this oxygen concentrator. This Oxygen Concentrator can administer humidified oxygen to a trach patient by connecting a jet neb bottle to the O2 outlet on the concentrator. The NewLife Intensity Oxygen Concentrator offers patients more flexibility in special applications.
This Airsep Intensity 10 Oxygen Concentrator offers a choice between single or dual flow oxygen concentrator service. This allows two patients to be served from the same oxygen concentrator, providing reduced power consumption and fewer oxygen concentrator purchases. Take advantage of the massive savings of a single unit for two patients! The Dual NewLife Intensity provides 10 LPM output that is regulated on two separate flow meters. One flow meter can output 5 liters and the other can also output 5 liters or less. Or one flow meter can be set to 3 liters and the other at 7 liters. The maximum combination between the two flow meters is 10 LPM which is the concentrators maximum output. The PSI, though, is never split; if the flow is spilt, both sides will deliver at 20 PSI.AirSep NewLife Intensity Oxygen Concentrator Components
- Oxygen concentrator.
- User manual.
AirSep NewLife Intensity Oxygen Concentrator Features & Benefits
- Smooth, quiet operation.
- Power-efficient, saving you electric expenses.
- Single or dual flow options.
- Low flowmeter blocks for pediatric or other low flow applications.
- Optional oxygen monitor to verify concentration.
AirSep NewLife Intensity Oxygen Concentrator Safety Features
- Power Failure
- Battery Test
- High Temperature
- Power Failure
- High Pressure
- Low Pressure
- Low Concentration
- Optional: Oxygen Monitor
AirSep NewLife Intensity Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
- AirSep NewLife Intensity Oxygen Concentrator Product Numbers: AS094-1, AS094-4, AS094-100, AS094-101
- Width: 16.5"
- Height: 27.5"
- Depth: 14.5"
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- Noise: 57 dBA.
- Maximum Output: 8 LPM.
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 20 PSIG.
- Oxygen Concentration:
- 2 to 7 LPM 89% - 95%
- 8 LPM 87% - 93%
- Power Connection: 120VAC/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: 410 Watts.
- Maximum Operating Altitude: 0 – 10,000 feet above sea level.
- Alarms: Battery test, high temperature, power failure, high pressure, low pressure, and low concentration with optional oxygen monitor.
- AirSep NewLife Intensity Oxygen Concentrator Warranty: 3 yrs.
Guaranteed Best Price
Toll Free 1(888)738-5788
in Miami call 1(305)638-7996
We Also Recommend