Drive Medical Cirrus IV Wheelchair High Strength, Lightweight Dual-Axle
The Cirrus IV Dual-Axle Wheelchair combines quality, lightweight and economy. The Cirrus is made of a carbon steel frame, powder coated with a silver vein finish that is attractive, chip proof, and easy-to-maintain. The chair comes standard with dual axle, wrap around arms and a height adjustable back.
- Weighs only 32 lbs. (Excluding front rigging).
- Ideal combination of quality, lightweight and economy.
- Flip-back arm is height adjustable from top of seat rail 10" to 14".
- Flip-back arm features an easy-to-use push release mechanism.
- Tool-free height-adjustable back.
- Carbon steel and aluminum frame with combination powder coated and silver vein finish is attractive, chip resistant and easy to maintain.
- Durable, flame-retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Composite Mag-style wheels with composite hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Polyurethane rear tires and composite casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- 8" Front casters have three height adjustments.
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Dual over-center cross links provide added rigidity.
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating leg rests with tool-free adjustable length riggings.
- Composite foot plates with heel loops are durable and lightweight.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting and reliability.
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level.
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks.
Guaranteed Best Price
Toll Free 1(888)738-5788
in Miami call 1(305)638-7996
We Also Recommend