Drive Medical Spitfire EX 1420 Compact Travel Mobility Scooter
The Drive Medical Spitfire EX 1420 Mobility Scooter is an easily transportable scooter that combines 4-wheel stability and loads of great features. The Spitfire EX 1420 can be quickly and easily disassembled into five lightweight pieces. Its 4-wheel layout makes it perfect for confidently traversing the outdoors. Spitfire 4 EX has a comfortable, stadium-style seat with stylish two-tone upholstery that is height adjustable. You can adjust the angle and width of the armrests. The Spitfire 4 EX also offers top-of-the-line performance for users up to 300 pounds with optional 21AH batteries that give the scooter a best-in-class maximum range of 15 miles. The standard 12AH batteries provide a maximum range of 9 miles. In addition, the Spitfire 4 EX boasts unique features like a set of interchangeable color panels in red, blue and silver, an LED headlight, an armrest carry bag, and "delta" handles for the most comfortable control for those with limited hand strength or dexterity. An adjustable angle tiller allows you to set the drive controls into your ideal driving position. Never worry about a flat with the Spitfire EX's flat-free, non-marking tires.
- Includes interchangeable color panels in Red, Blue and Silver.
- Quick and easy disassembly. (Figure A)
- Armrests are padded and adjustable.
- Quick connect batteries.
- Ergonomic throttle control.
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with two-tone upholstery.
- Flat-free, non-marking tires.
- Large, plastic carry basket with removable liner bag.
- Easy-to-adjust tiller.
- Anti-tip wheels.
- Available with 12AH or 21AH batteries.
- 21AH batteries increase scooter’s maximum range.
- Swivel seat with fold-down backrest.
- Delta tiller.
- Armrest-mounted reflectors.
- Easy freewheel operation.
Guaranteed Best Price
Toll Free 1(888)738-5788
in Miami call 1(305)638-7996
We Also Recommend