Drive Medical Viper Plus Reclining Wheelchair
The Viper Plus GT Full Reclining Wheelchair from Drive Medical is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a high-end reclining wheelchair. This reclining wheelchair can fit almost any need, with exclusive telescoping technology that allows the depth of the chair to be adjusted from 16" to 18" in seconds. This requires no additional upholstery or components, and makes room for a backrest or just some extra space for larger users. The flip-back full arms provide easy transfer. The Viper Plus GT Full Reclining Wheelchair is lightweight and easy to maneuver, making it the right choice for anybody in need of a wheelchair.
- Built-in seat rail extension and extendable upholstery easily adjusts seat depth from 16" or 18".
- Attendant wheel locks in a convenient and easily accessible location
- Spreader bar acts as a back stabilizer and a convenient push handle for the attendant.
- Offset rear wheel position adds additional stability and equally distributes the patient’s weight while in the various reclining positions.
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for adjustments up to 180°.
- Durable, flame-retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Carbon steel frame with double-coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish.
- Composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free. Also features 8” front casters.
- Nylon, padded armrests provide added patient comfort, and feature the flip-back style for easy transfers.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability.
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat-to-floor height from adult to hemi-level.
- Front caster forks are adjustable in three positions.
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating leg rests.
- Composite foot plates are durable and lightweight.
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
Guaranteed Best Price
Toll Free 1(888)738-5788
in Miami call 1(305)638-7996
We Also Recommend