Drive Medical Duet Rollator/Transport Chair, 8" Casters Padded Seat, Loop Locks
- Combines the features of a rollator and transport chair in one unit. An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a caregiver.
- To use as a transport chair, the Duet has locking flip-up armrests (Figure A - Figure C) and a flip-down footrest (Figure D) to aid the user. A safety lock release is used to store the arms and a hook and loop fastener strap is used to store the footrest while using the Duet for ambulation.
- The tool-free two-position contoured padded backrest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Duet as a rollator or in transport chair mode.
- Comes with padded seat with carry pouch for added privacy and security of personal items. Inside the pouch is a handle to aid with the folding.
- The folding frame has a lock-out feature to ensure the unit stays open while in use and ensures the unit will stay folded during transport.
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Handles are adjustable in height, with self-threading knob. (Figure E)
Guaranteed Best Price
Toll Free 1(888)738-5788
in Miami call 1(305)638-7996
We Also Recommend