Drive Medical LS9000B Masonair 10" Low Air Mattress and Alternating Pressure Mattress System
- The microprocessor sensor technology provides continuous feedback to equalize pressure and maximize patient comfort.
- In case of a power failure the air cells within the 10" air cell will remain inflated offering sufficient weight support for the patient and power outage protection up to 24 hours.
- For the home care and long term care markets and acute care markets.
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of bed in static mode for patient comfort.
- Visible and audible alarms with Alarm Mute feature (3 minute auto-return feature).
- CPR valve feature allows for rapid deflation.
- Auto-Firm features for max inflation when transferring patient and has auto-recovery after 30 minutes.
- Seat inflation mode offers additional support when head of bed is raised for an extended period of time.
- Adjustable patient comfort settings.
Guaranteed Best Price
Toll Free 1(888)738-5788
in Miami call 1(305)638-7996
We Also Recommend