Drive Medical LS9500 10 " Lateral Rotation Mattress with on Demand Low Air Loss
- The Masonair™ LS9500 Turn-Style system incorporates the functions of lateral rotation and low air loss in one unit.
- The user friendly high flow control unit offers 10 comfort levels, adjustable turning cycles and maximum turn angle adjustment of up to 40 degrees.
- The continuous feedback sensor technology of the control unit will equalize pressure and maximize patient comfort.
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of bed in static mode for patient comfort.
- The mattress is constructed of (20) 8” high split-air cells over a 2" foam base with (2) 10" high side air bolsters.
- The lateral rotation mode will assist in pulmonary blood flow and mucosal drainage, while the “on demand” low air loss function will provide a cool and dry surface for prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- The (2) side bolsters provide the patient with optimal comfort while creating a safe environment during rotation.
- 10, 20, 30 & 60 minute adjustable turning cycles.
- ¼, ½, ¾ & full position adjustable turning positions up to 40°.
- Lockout feature to protect patient settings.
- Auto-Firm feature for max inflation when transferring patient and has auto-recovery after 30 minutes.
- Audible and visual low pressure alarms.
- CPR deflation in 20 seconds.
Guaranteed Best Price
Toll Free 1(888)738-5788
in Miami call 1(305)638-7996
We Also Recommend