Drive Medical Masonair AS8800 8" Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss Mattress System
- The microprocessor sensor technology provides continuous feedback to equalize pressure and maximize patient comfort.
- The mattress consists of (20) 8" high cell-on-cell designed air bladders.
- In case of a power failure the bottom 4" air cell will remain inflated offering sufficient weight support for the patient.
- The 10 adjustable comfort settings allows pressure to be customized by patient weight.
- Static Mode can suspend alternating mode and has auto-recovery after 30 minutes.
- Pillow Top feature keeps head and neck stable.
- Auto-Firm feature for max inflation when transferring patient and has auto-recovery after 30 minutes.
- Seat Inflation mode offers additional support when head of bed is raised for an extended period of time.
- Visible and audible alarms with Alarm Mute feature (3 minute auto-return feature).
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation.
Guaranteed Best Price
Toll Free 1(888)738-5788
in Miami call 1(305)638-7996
We Also Recommend