Resmed S9 VPAP ST-A with iVAPS
Protect every breath
The S9 VPAP™ ST-A with intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support (iVAPS) offers an intelligent option for noninvasive ventilation for patients.
Evidence from a recent study conducted on patients naive to noninvasive ventilation indicated that when treated with iVAPS, they adhered to therapy for 60 minutes longer (per session) than when treated with standard pressure support (PS) modes.
- Targets alveolar ventilation for stable gas exchange in a variety of breathing conditions
- Includes a Learn Targets mode to make it easier to set up with minimal respiratory expertise required
- Applies intelligent backup rate (iBR) only when needed, maximizing spontaneous breathing while providing a safety net
- Includes Vsync leak compensation and TiControl™ to significantly improve patient-ventilator synchrony
What sets the S9 VPAP ST-A apart?
- High performance — pressures to 30 cm H2O may treat the full range of NIV patients with a small, portable device
- Pediatric clearance — cleared to treat pediatric patients weighing more than 30 lb (>13 kg) and available in a child-friendly design. iVAPS is cleared for patients weighing more than 66 lb (>30kg)
- Added security — configurable audio and visual alarms
Seamless from hospital to home
For patients treated on ResMed's StellarTM Series in a hospital setting, ResMed VPAP devices provide a seamless transition to successful treatment in the home on proven ResMed technologies.
|Resmed H5i™ heated humidifier||S9 90W Power Supply||S9 30W Power Supply|
|S9 DC/DC Converter 24V/90W Output||S9 Standard Filters||S9 Filters Hypoallergenic|
|S9 Travel Bag|
Guaranteed Best Price
Toll Free 1(888)738-5788
in Miami call 1(305)638-7996
We Also Recommend